Our application process is simple and straightforward. We do not charge an application fee, nor do we require an LSAT score. Applicants may apply online via the Law School Admission Council, or by submitting the documents below following the instructions found here.
- Evaluated Transcripts from all institutions attended (even if a degree was not received) through AACRAO. Applicants must submit a course by course evaluation, not a basic evaluation;
- Proof of English Language Proficiency (see requirements below);
- A current resume or curriculum vitae (CV);
- Two letters of recommendation (we suggest that at least one letter be from a member of the applicant’s law faculty and that at least one be from a judge or practicing lawyer); and
- A personal statement explaining your background, interest in studying law in the United States, and career goals.