Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Welcome Dr. Darya Lando, Belarusian State University Law Faculty Member

We are pleased to announce that Dr. Darya Lando a Minsk lawyer and Belarusian State University Law Faculty professor, will be our guest during the first two weeks of February.

Here is her law firm bio:

https://www.lexpatent.by/en/about/staff-lando.php

Here is her BSU Law Faculty bio:

http://www.law.bsu.by/content/?4833
While she is here, Dr. Lando will meet with faculty and students and will join several of our courses as a special guest. She will also meet with our LL.M. Candidates. Dr. Lando's colleague Volha Samasiuk  is an Alum of the LL.M. Program in Agricultural & Food Law and earned her PhD from the BSU Law Faculty and taught in the BSU Law Faculty.


Please join us in welcoming Dr. Lando on her first trip to the United States.

4 comments:

  1. One of the useful information and thank you much for the great share here.Visit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need personal informations from companies,family and friends that will better your life and you need easy access without them noticing just contact james or you’re financially unstable or you have a bad credit score, he will solve that without stress,he and his team can clear criminal records without leaving a trace and can also anonymously credit your empty credit cards with funds you need,all these are not done free obviously but I like working with James and his team cause they keep you updated on every step taken in order to achieve the goal and they also deliver on time,I tested and confirmed this I’m still happy on how my life is improving after my encounter with him ,you can send a mail to premiumhackservices@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can You Recover Hacked or Stolen Crypto? Yes through Recovery Masters.

    Contact: info:Mail (Recoverymasters@email.cz)

    Whatsapp or Call +1(204)819-5505

    If you need assistance in tracing and restoring your lost or stolen funds or Crypto, dealing with a Lost private keys password, attempting to obtain cryptocurrency moved to the incorrect wallet address, or believing your wallet has been compromised, contact the top Recovery experts ever Recovery Masters, I had been duped $483,000 Usdt after falling victim to a Ponzi Scheme.Special Thanks to the outstanding efforts of Recovery Masters who were able recover my lost funds back..

    Recommendation

    {Julia Caine}

    ReplyDelete