Friday, November 6, 2015

The National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy publishes the first Kyiv-Mohyla Law and Politics Journal

We are pleased to share news that The National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy has published the first issue of Kyiv-Mohyla Law and Politics Journal (KMLPJ). KMLPJ is an academic, peer-reviewed journal which provides a unique focus on many aspects of Ukrainian law and political issues, including their broader international contexts.

Our own University of Arkansas Associate Professor of Law Christopher Kelley edited, pro bono, the Journal's articles for their English grammar and style, using UK rules of grammar, spelling, and the like. Professor Kelley and the University of Arkansas are thanked on the Journal's website.


3 comments:

  1. Good tips and articles, thank you for sharing this quite helpful article. Thanks, in addition I can share with you writing service if you stuck and can't write your paper,you can try here . Check out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just browsing through the internet looking for some information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more. University Students

    ReplyDelete